Friday, October 21, 2011

When Hubby's Away.....

Hubby is on one of his golf & gambling trips to Mississippi, so I'm home alone. In the old days I would have had Chinese take-out, played a gazillion games of Mario, and stayed up way past my bedtime watching college football.

Last night I had thoughts of going to the Thursday Zumba class, since there's a new instructor. Instead I had broccoli & cheese soup (from a can, no less) and went to bed at 8:00. Just like usual. I flipped back and forth between the baseball game (I'm rooting for the Rangers, even though my godson ISN'T with the team after all) and a college football game I wasn't the least bit interested in.

Tonight I had thoughts of riding my bike after school. Instead I crocheted until I nodded off during the 5:00 newscast, had tomato soup (from a can, no less) and a grilled cheese, and I'm headed to bed now.

The times they are a'changin'.


No comments: