There are a plethora of reasons I'm okay with it being 70 degrees in February:
- We don't have to build a fire in the wood stove, so I don't have to content with ashes and bark all over the living room floor.
- We don't have a fire, so I can't forget to put wood in the stove before I go to bed. (Why can I remember birthdays of guys I dated in high school but I can't remember something that is directly related to my personal comfort? Why?)
- I have less laundry to do, since I don't have to dress in layers. And layers. And layers.
- I don't mind taking Gus out and waiting for him to find just the right place to pee.
- I don't have to wear a bulky coat. I just don't like coats.
- I don't have to try to type with gloves on because my classroom is so cold. (It's still colder in my room than it is outside, though.)
- Sunshine makes me happy.
- I save gas because I don't have to let the car warm up for 15 minutes for a 5 minute drive to school.
Enjoying the warmth...