Saturday, August 4, 2012

By the Numbers......

2080.2 - Miles driven in the RV this past week
328.22 - Miles I rode on my bike
6 - Separate bike rides
2 - New states in which I rode my bike
2 - Campgrounds that did not have water hook-ups
2 - Campgrounds that were right beside golf courses
1 - Golf course that was actually playable
0 - Flat tires
0 - Bike crashes
1 - Times I missed a water stop
2 - Times we were able to get television
0 - Times I was able to watch the Olympics
70/30 - Division of driving time between me and Hubby. I was lucky enough to draw Chicago on both legs of the trip.
0 - Work I did on my quilt while we were gone
2 - Books I finished reading
3 - Times I took a nap
1- Real meals we ate during the week
20 - Dollars I spent on snacks and food during the ride for the whole week
200 - Dollars I took with me in anticipation of having to buy snacks and food during the ride
7 - Time I anticipate waking up tomorrow morning




No comments: